Monday, May 07, 2007

Pot-Q


BBQ-ing crews who worked at the pit


Our supervising lady is checking the quality of the food. TM, YC, VV and HH spent most of their time bbq-ing chicken wings, sausages and fishballs for us. We had corns too..

VV still smiling charmingly although she was red burnt. Despite of the hot flaming fire, she smiled for the camera. Hope that she enjoyed the night. I love her bergedil potatoes which came in a hard plactic package Tesco/Giant bread packaging look alike.



I guess he is trying hard not to smile at the camera. TM actually volunteered himself to bbq for us. He is always the one who make the fire because of his certified qualitication as a king scout.


What they worked hard for and what we had done for ourselves??


Golden sausages. I don't know what is the meaning of arranging these two sausages together. I supposed because they make great picture.


A table of home cooked food. Everyone brought their own specialities. I personally feel everybody has done a good job and played good team work.


The hot and tasty BBQ-ed food




Chocolate banana from HH. She got a comb of banana from Tesco, she peeled the banana and cut off the center part of it. Stuffed chocolate pieces into in and wrapped each of them using aluminium foil. We watched it burnt and of course ate the bananas.


Reactions we got from the members


YC wanted the bananas so much.


There is so much to eat. You don't need to bite the fork. She is Alan's guest..

The only way to make her eyes look smaller is by laughing loud. I think she enjoy her own buttered herb rice.


We created romantic ambience



hiau-ness ..

and the ever natural golum look..


we bring them together.. the broke back gang.


What I think...

Finger lickin' good..


I'm lovin' it


Have it your way..


I want to have that piece too. I am not sure if he gave me that piece.

We thank him for the wonderful pictures


3 comments:

Fang Fang said...

thanks for promoting my herbed butter lice. please log on to: http://g-sterling.blogspot.com for the recipe.

pik lay said...

I already post the link at my blog :) I think I put the name wrongly, in my entry, I said buttered herb rice instead of herbed butter rice.

vivienne said...

i like the way you narratted the whole story. veli interesting.