Tuesday, October 01, 2013

draw or throw

Sometimes I am not sure whether my son says "draw" or "throw". Both sound similar to me from the way he is pronouncing them. It sounds like this " dhow".

There are times he mischievously calling mommy as babi making be feels like being called a pig. He short formed daddy to "deeee" too whenever he likes.

He is frustrated when we didn't understand what he was trying to convey like last night he woke up at around 3am then had been fussing for 5-10 minutes pointing towards his drawers. I was trying to shove the pacifier into his crying mouth but he refused. . He pointed to the milk can when I was filling his tumbler with water but I know he wasn't hungry. He was just distracted by the milk can. I let him sip water and put him back to bed, patted his back for a while and he came back screaming. I touched his abdomen and realized that the head of his pants was wet from his own pee. His pee shot up and wet the pants! Now I got it why he was pointing to his drawers where I put the diapers on it. So I quickly took out his pants and he stopped crying immediately. Changed diaper and put a clean, dry pants on and I've got a sleeping toddler.

I hope he can communicate better to us so he can be understood :) One day, he will.


No comments: