Monday, March 18, 2013

In Chandler again

So guys, I am in Arizona. The state at the south west of United States. It's sunny since the day I arrived. The temperature is around 23 celcius in the day which is good to go without any jacket. That's the hotel I am staying in currently. See the blue sky? That's how the sky looks like here.  

Ate this for dinner yesterday after starving the night before because I forgot how to start hybrid car engine again. But I got it after many attempts of trying. The delay is also contributed by the long queue to get our cars. I treated myself with 6oz of steak with lobster tail! and 2 sides. Yummy to end the day like this.


After familiarizing with the car and road, I invited my colleague to join me to a visit to Saguaro National Park. I was so tired because I drove all the way there and back. We didn't do much things there basically just drove on the 8 miles drive path and see cactus. Really, we only see cactus and nothing else.


Small flowers survive in dessert. I hardly can find anymore plants with  bright color like this.

Another yellow on top of the cactus. And  do you know digi sucks apart from the low quality and slowness of it's data line, it has something else that made my head ache? I didn't activate my roaming system before I came oversea because I thought it's activated by default. Luckily my dear buddy Suet Yin is available in whatsapp and she helped me to contact them  regarding this.


Another species of cactus. Don't look down at the thorns. They are deadly sharp. I poked my finger when trying to remove a part of it that stuck to my shoe and left in the car. I think the cactus in Malaysia does not have sharp thorn at all.

A different flowery species of cactus

And last but not least, Saguaro cactus! This is one of the giant ones

I am drop dead tired now. I need to rest to recharge for work tomorrow.

3 comments:

Chiu Pin Teo said...

humonguous cactus in the last picture

Unknown said...

Have fun!

Unknown said...

the cactus is so BIG!