As some of you might know, I am currently in Oregon. It's cold up here comparing to Arizona which is about 23 c when I was there last week. Here the average temperature is about 9-10c. Ai Chee asked if I would like to join her and her husband with their little boy to somewhere near Mt Hood. This is the first time her son going to see snow. I took a colleague with me too. We went to the goverment camp near Mt Hood. It required snow park permit which is pretty descent $5 for a car. So we went there and played snow, build snowman and took pictures. I didn't take much as I hope Ai Chee's husband will have nicer pictures of me using his DSLR. I am a little disappointed that I didn't bring my Columbia parka along this time to this trip. I took it with me last time but I didn't go and play snow. The temperature is about 3c and snow chain is not needed because the snow on the road had melted. But luckily there is still snow here where we went. So tired now.. Bye.
this thankful week
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment