I came to Oregon for business trip before but I never get to visit a lot places because I was always there for short 2-3 weeks trip. However this time, my trip is a little longer but I still can't find suitable time to visit Crater Lake. ;) Ai Chee and Chun had being such a good host for taking me out for few of the weekends to join them in their family outing with his shy little boy.
We went to Mount Hood, now skiing but I had fun seeing the snow and the mountain in such a short distance.
(Pic credit to Chun)
It's spring time! I am feeling so lucky to be here this time around April time because I got to experience the blooming of cherry trees. This is the cherry blossoms moment in State Capitol of Oregon which is in Salem.
(Pic credit to Chun)
(Pic credited to Chun)
It's not easy to get hold of Locky. Here in the picture he's looking away because he has a very shy personality.
(Pic credited to Chun)
I managed to snap this rainbow that goes across the water fountain at the front of the state capitol building.
Last week Yvonne was here. She is my baby sister who had turned into this tall young lady. She flew all the way from east coast to meet me in between her school exam and class schedule for a weekend. I love you!
I took her to a few places. We went to Wooden shoe tulip festival in Woodburn. It is a largest tulip farm in Oregon. There's other small farms around but they are not as happening as this one. It wasn't a sunny day but we still had a good time photographing the colorful field of tulips.
I drove her along the scenic route at Columbia River Gorge. We went to a few of the falls and the tallest one is the magnificent Multnomah falls.
We then drove up to the Vista House to view the beautiful gorge with a river running between it.
During the weekend she was here, the weather wasn't very good. It rained a lot. We went to Seattle and it rained too. It made the travelling on foot harder and it was so cold because of the wind. I didn't take a lot photos there. We visited the Pike's market. We had seafood feast at the Crabpot. Then took a picture at the Space Needle and few other places.
The basically summarized most of the weekends here and I am going home soon to my baby! I miss him



1 comment:
hehe love you!!
Post a Comment