The just past weekend was New Year holiday. We went down to Malacca with my family for a short visit because Wee Liem wanted to shoot some photos, hoping to brush his skill in photography. I am very proud of him, really.
3 of us took a quick drive to town to visit St Paul but and could not find A Famosa, epic lol :P It was very jam so the "quick" is not so fast afterall. It took us like 2 hours to get there. Everyone was crowding Malacca during holiday season from all sort of places. We saw car plates from KL, Singapore, Selangor and Johore.
Big wall
@ Jonker street buying earings, RM1 each.
So here, we were at Portugese Settlement on New Year night
With lotsa lights decoration
I bought 3 packets of pop-pop , the lame "fire crackers" that gives you pop sound when you threw it againts hard object, eg floor. The kids were happily playing
The next morning, brother in law took us for dimsum breakfast and later Wee Liem, mom and I drove over to MMU to look around
For lunch, we went for chicken rice balls at Jonker street again and had cendol
Wee Liem took some great photos including this one, pretty.
We left afterward back home.. feeling very tired because for us, we drove 500km to reach there. Anyway, happy trip.
2 comments:
OK la.. drive 500km in your nice comfy car...
Oh I miss Melaka~~~~~~~~
~1000km if to count return trip. lol..... You can see Melaka soon!
Post a Comment