Sunday, December 26, 2010

Memorable moments in 2010

Julian wrote about some of his memorable moments in 2010. I do not have a lot, I have a few which I think are some good ones

Our wedding last month topped the list. I am now married to the most patient and nicest man. I do not deny that I was quite frustated on our wedding day on some imperfections that occured once a while but Wee Liem stood out and take care most of them. I am really glad I have lots of sisters because now is the time they shine of all. Yvonne came to Penang earlier 3 weeks for her TOEFL and stayed with me until our wedding day. She was a great help in everything and ran everything according to my order and plan. I already thanked everyone on my previous post about our wedding so I am not going to repeat all over again here. Wee Liem and I promised to walk our life together as long as we live, and we mean it.






I always try to make a trip to oversea annually and this year Wee Liem went along or I should say I went along with him and his friends. We had a freezing yet warm trip to Shanghai and Hangzhou early this year and the memorable moment here is the Wee Liem proposed to me during on the day of our anniversary at night. Wee Liem popped the question on the first day we reached Shanghai at Shanghai Bund




Another memorable moment is the very short period my family spent staying at our new home during chinese new year. I drove them to Penang on second day of chinese new year and back to Klang the day after. It was the first time in my mom life she ever come to Penang. This year she made 2 visits. One during chinese new year and second was on my wedding. My family stayed at our home!


There are some food I made for the first time this year
Tang yuan (glutinuous rice balls)



Lion head meatballs which Wee Liem said its the best food so far



Bak zhang


lemon ice cream and many more...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, u actually did it. Good Job man

Coketai said...

I just find my way back to blogspot recently and was glad to view your wedding photo on your blog. I once congratulate you in July on your registration day and I would like to once again congratulate you for your good wedding day. The coming CNY will be your first ever "angpow" year....welcome to the "angpow" gang ha! ha!

LY.Tai

pik lay said...

Thank you LY. Tai for the wonderful wish! Happy New Year to you!