Sunday, January 09, 2011

Pineapple tarts

This is our homemade pineapple tarts. I always got to eat the tarts during chinese new year at home, either made by my mom or eldest sister. I used to help a little when I was still studying because I went back pretty early for the celebration to do spring cleaning. I called my sister numerous times to ask for the recipe and she finally gave to me last 3 weeks ago. I bought pineapples from home because my mom said the pineapples sold there were cheap and SWEEETTT!. Cooked the filling last weekend and kept in fridge until today I finally have some free time to bake the tarts. Of all the efforts, I managed to produce 3 containers, one for myself, one for my in laws and one for my sister/parents, depending on if any of them do not bake this year. Probably is my sister because she is so busy with working and 2 toddlers to take care of.



I had full days since Friday night,sleeping late because I was frying some food and yesterday busy cleaning, cooking, buying groceries and preparing a feast for her hau's bridal shower. At last I can sit down in front of my laptop and going to write all 360 I have. I got a bundle of them! Scary... It is the second time I broke my nailt this week, from house chores

No comments: