Friday, October 01, 2010

Lemon ice-cream recipe

I made lemon ice-cream to welcome weeliem back the last time he went on a business trip. This time, I rushed to buy ingredients on Monday after the teambuilding because the lady was going to reach that night. I prepared this dessert to serve my friends because they were coming over after dinner the next day.



Recipe from userealbutter, my favourite site



Apart from that, on another story, these are the gifts I received from the warm hearted people for my incoming wedding day.

This one was given to me by our department lovely admin whose last day was yesterday.



and this is the silverware set from the new parents, Ai Chee and Chun.



Thank you beautiful!

4 comments:

V4Vendetta said...

Nice!!

pik lay said...

At last someone likes it. Love you for saying it nice!!!!

Fang Fang said...

thank you pik for the lovely and delicious ice cream! we had so much fun at your place, playing wii and having desserts. wanna see you again. love ya!

pik lay said...

you thanked me because you want me to say i love you too? hehe of course i love you too :D please drop by again!