Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BBQ pork

I came back from work feeling a few kg heavier. So I went running but stopped half way as because I can't breathe. Terrible. My menu for tonight is bbq pork (char siu) and stir fried cabbage. I marinated the pork last night using this recipe

Here is the close up picture I took of the pork. I didn't grill it, because I feel too tired, just roasted the marinated pork in oven



I am going to rest for the night

6 comments:

Passing By said...

Perhaps u're eating too much meat that's causing the breatheless feeling?

pik lay said...

I eat vege as much as I eat meat. Just that I don't post any vege recipe. ;)

leonardlcy said...

Issit the same as Wee Han's recipe?

pik lay said...

No Leonard. This is char siu recipe. Sweet one. His one didn't taste like char siu. You have to ask recipe from him :)

Anonymous said...

always admire your cooking!

pik lay said...

I admire yours too ;)