The photo was taken on my birthday night after we came home from bridal house. No celebration yet. Will go for some good food tomorroe :) Luckily I have weeliem with me or else I will feel real dishearted because all my colleagues ignored me on my birthday. I have some nice coursemates bought a cake to celebreate a friend and my birthday together at the end of our gathering and my usual lunch gang to celebrate on last Friday. On the actualy day itself, actually I was alone. :(
But today I am happy because 3 girls from my team gave me a very very nice birthday cum wedding present
8 comments:
heeee heeeee u have sweet nite there~
hang fuk xiao nv ren
Where go?
No where. We went to choose gown for wedding day at bridal house ;)and ate quick at somewhere there.
is that your birthday?
The photo was taken on my birthday night after we came home from bridal house. No celebration yet. Will go for some good food tomorroe :) Luckily I have weeliem with me or else I will feel real dishearted because all my colleagues ignored me on my birthday. I have some nice coursemates bought a cake to celebreate a friend and my birthday together at the end of our gathering and my usual lunch gang to celebrate on last Friday. On the actualy day itself, actually I was alone. :(
But today I am happy because 3 girls from my team gave me a very very nice birthday cum wedding present
Read this this morning and just wanted to share this with u *loves*
http://leloveimage.blogspot.com/2010/10/text-message-from-you.html
loves!
Post a Comment