aunty, QB's Jusco only selling RM1.45, faster go grab 287364
oh ya, i love ROCKY tooooo!!! in singapore it's called POCKY!!!
Who told u QB Jusco selling for RM1.45? I checked yesterday, it was RM7.90 for 5 packs. It means one pack for ~RM1.60
congratulations.you had passed The Ultimate Aunty Test with flying colours.
Congratulation, we have winner for the most authentic aunty of the year award! :)(aunty Fong 50 steps laugh aunty Teo 100 steps)
Thanks. I take that as a compliment
Post a Comment
6 comments:
aunty, QB's Jusco only selling RM1.45, faster go grab 287364
oh ya, i love ROCKY tooooo!!! in singapore it's called POCKY!!!
Who told u QB Jusco selling for RM1.45? I checked yesterday, it was RM7.90 for 5 packs. It means one pack for ~RM1.60
congratulations.
you had passed The Ultimate Aunty Test with flying colours.
Congratulation, we have winner for the most authentic aunty of the year award! :)
(aunty Fong 50 steps laugh aunty Teo 100 steps)
Thanks. I take that as a compliment
Post a Comment