Friday, March 20, 2009

Typical morning of a working day

Since today lunch time I didn't go out and I am feeling really tired of solving those issues which cramped my brain muscle, I decided to write something here.

The pictures below were taken on a typical day before I left for work.

The weather which was pretty good on the day "spring" arrived. There was rain on the day before. It is now the month after drought which drought in my definition for the first 2 months of the year in this country, heat that unbearable to human being.


Second picture is one of the many plant that my neighbour planted. She does a lot gardenings. There are/were chillies, pandan leaves, curry leaves, kaffir lime, lady's fingers and flowers. I would like to plant them if I have a garden.

Red petal flowers blooming on a tree along the roadside


This picture is too random. Felt tired of waiting..



Beautiful neighbourhood. Many people walk their pets around here and these people are the environment conscious type who pick up their pets' poo on their way.




Breakfast. Milk tea.
Off to work..

11 comments:

Coketai said...

Simple Life...Simple mind..sometime there is what we want!!! May be! May be!!


LY.Tai

pik lay said...

Sometimes it is difficult to choose simple because simple life ain't that simple :)

Fang Fang said...

wei don't drink cold drinks in the morning okay..
had you cut off on coke already?

pik lay said...

coke lesser nowadays.. stomachache after having it...cold drink is a must.. If drink hot drink plus hot weather, it can burn me.

Chiu Pin Teo said...

i want that cold milk tea

Xweing said...

Do you think we can do gardening in high rise aptment?

I would like to plant red-hot cili padi!!!

Fang Fang said...

you can plant chilli padi in a pot!!! and maybe some common herbs like basil or rosemary. my sis planted a pot of cabbage and she just took a few leaves whenever she cooked maggi until it was finished and she will plant another head. i found it very funny.. and she even planted tomato in a pot!! and lately she just harvested a lot of tomatoes!!

pik lay said...

milk tea is very very tasty ;)

Hehe. I plan to plant cili padi, kaffir lime, and okay, now I will add more: basil and rosemary . wahahha.. jungle house.

Fang Fang said...

hey don't forget pandan leaves which can be very handy. :)))

pik lay said...

and lemon grass. :( I only realise I don't have lemon grass because I plan to cook curry chicken. Now I have to cook without curry chicken.

pik lay said...

ops.. without lemon grass...