Saturday, March 14, 2009

Crochet beret turned into crochet beanie hat

I don't know if this should be called failure project. I was trying to make a beret but the yarn and needle that I have doesn't make the size of a beret and I turned it into a beanie hat instead.

The plus side is I beautified it. I made a crochet flower put it on the beanie hat.

The colour of the hat is another thing. Earlier I thought of using the "turquoise" blue yarn but end up I didn't have enough of it. So I continued the other half using another soft shade of blue.

At last I completed my first project.. I kinda like my first crochet product!


5 comments:

Chiu Pin Teo said...

put it on your head when you visit me this year! :) love the colour!

pik lay said...

that's what i had in plan. I am going to use this and let the others use my bought one. The colour is ok. I love the flower more, without it, the whole thing is dull

Fang Fang said...

it's beautiful..
i wish i have a pair of hands like yours!

pik lay said...

U have a pair of hands to make great cakes

Anonymous said...

good job!