Monday, March 02, 2009

Crochet beret - In making (1)

This is what I am up to starting today. I want to make a beret with my own hands. Let's see how long will I need to complete the full product. I am very tired and my sight getting blurry so I will stop now.


10 comments:

Fang Fang said...

i like the colour!
can you make me a pair of mittens??

pik lay said...

Let see how this one goes ;) I am not sure when can I complete this. I like the colour too!

Doryn Teo said...

Where did u learn 2 make this?

pik lay said...

Search for patterns online. But I find it hard to understand because no diagram is shown, only written instruction. So I am using my imagination most of the time.

Anonymous said...

smurf hat!!!!!very cutie

hh

pik lay said...

smurf hat is white in colour!

Chiu Pin Teo said...

nice colour

Thian Min said...

Don't do for FF lar, whatever new stuff also she wants one. :P

Fang Fang said...

like what?? bf? haha

pik lay said...

no la. wont make for her. No time.. This one also I dont have time to complete it. So busy...