Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Q4 '08 team building

On last Monday we went to Relau Metropolitan park for our team quartely team building. We had hiking, voluntering work, kayaking, paint-balling and movie before. This is the first time we had such physically and mentally challenged activites.


A little warm up before the activities planned ahead.

All geared up for the amazing race type of game. This is my group, Ronda the Panda.

We had lotsa fun in all the station games with the funny questions and puzzles prepared for us. I had been tricked in the "not a game" game which the coordinator at first asked us to tie as many knots as possible in a period of time given a string. I tied like eight knots but after the time ended, she asked us to untie and leave three or zero knot for 5 and 10 marks. I got 0 because I had eight knots!

Fast forward, we were the first to reach the final station.



After lunch we still have some mini games and challenges.


The group photo of SPDE group. Day full of fun, sweat and cheerings.
Note: All photos taken by James Lum

No comments: