We drove down to Malacca for a night before the Eng Heng's big day and had a quick walk around.
Shopping complexes in KL already having all sorts of decoration according to their chosen theme. The Garden have these white cages that brings out fairy tales story book ambience.

It was quite eye-catching to find the Eye of Malaysia in the far spot on Malacca night. We didn't go near it by the way. That's the closest my eyes can see.

This photo is the reflection of myself on a giant purple christmas ornament. I copied the method from Ailene but hers are a lot hundred times better looking. I took it at a very quick speed because there were so many people around. So I look quite odd in it. We later on had a group photo too taken by cannas's boyfriend. Check out Thian Min standing behind me on far left.
We had a simple and homely nyonya food in one of the restaurant in Malacca at night. We ogled for not-so-full restaurants because everywhere were full! We were starving like ghost so all the nyonya dishes that I ate was like the best food on earth.
It was quite eye-catching to find the Eye of Malaysia in the far spot on Malacca night. We didn't go near it by the way. That's the closest my eyes can see.

We spent a little time walking at Jonker Street looking at cute things displaying for sale. So many colourful souvenirs stalls :)
I was looking forward for the next morning because it was the first time I joined the "heng dai" team in a wedding. I doozed off so quick never knowing the reason why I was so exhausted. I napped a lot in the car.
2 comments:
hey can you send out the pics of EH's wedding night to me??
without pictures i wanted to update my blog also cannot!
ok. i wil upload to picasa
Post a Comment