I was late for about 10 minutes in reaching Ai Chee's house in the morning because I can't able to get up that early. I wasn't feeling well for few days already. Not forgetting that I got lost in my own hometown. I was driving around her house for 15 minutes because I can't remember which road leads to her house! What a shame...
This is the puzzle that Pei Li initiated and designed as a part of our wedding gift to Ai Chee. We used it to test the capability of the groom to complete the puzzle of his bride's face before the games.Everyone obeyed the jimui colour theme. White. We all except huey shyan went to the bridegroom home in Damansara later on. We had a chatty afternoon, like a gathering of the old school buddies. We went to girl only school. :)
In the same evening later, all of us, some with partners attended her wedding's reception at Subang Oversea restaurant. I wore the same dress to PDC night on last week. Everyone looked so gracious in beautiful dresses with pinch of make up.
Some wished the night never ends so we went over for liquor at Republic, Sunway Pyramid after the dinner. See the red tomatoes faces and glamorous smiles. We had so much fun!
I was back here this afternoon with backache, cough almost my lungs out and tiredness times infinity. All due to the long journey of travel, abundent house chores to take care of, spring cleaning, shopped for new year clothes for my baby sisters and visited my grandmother. Full long weekend, not a vacation though.
The girls going to have a farewell with Ai Chee next weekend but I won't be going though. I had back pain from travelling. It gave me hard times at home with the pain everytime I try to move.
I was back here this afternoon with backache, cough almost my lungs out and tiredness times infinity. All due to the long journey of travel, abundent house chores to take care of, spring cleaning, shopped for new year clothes for my baby sisters and visited my grandmother. Full long weekend, not a vacation though.

3 comments:
u have been having the backpain since quite a while ago. If it doesnt get better with time, rest and pain relief method, dont hesitate to seek a western doctor's advice. always be careful not to carry anything heavier than 10kg and always keep ur back straight when u're picking things up from the floor or when u're sitting upright. take care of ur back. Happy new year by the way
Happy New Year to you!!! Seems to me Taiwan is fun.. Enjoy your stay ok? Home and everything are alright. If you want to know about hong, msn me. My backpain is recurring all the times, not sure how to cure it.. I went to physio for a year from 2007 to mid this year but it is still coming again after some hard stress over my back.
hey, dont take this light k? it will be even nasty when you are pregnant next time. Better seek advice from specialist and dont carry heavy stuff! take care pik lay!
Post a Comment