The venue was decorated to suit the Hollywood Night theme, with the golden grammy award statue on the stage and Pitt's couple at the entrace for people to camwhoring with.
Photos of me with the man :D Beautiful moments again.
I did not sit with my team during the night but I tried to find them for some photo shootings. I missed photos with Soek Junn, Amy, Shi Ming and many more because I did not know where they were sitting. Everyone looked gorgeous! Like Jonathan said, he was not aware that PDC has so many pretty girls until that night!
Some pretty shots with the yummy girls of the night. Yes, and with guys who set their hair for this event. Cannas and Alan were performing, they did a great job!
These photos were taken somewhere else than in the hall itself, except for the photo with Lee Yee. I accidently grouped it to this piece of photos.. The others were taken in restroom, entrance and the hotel lobby.. It was an awesome night, where every engineer was one time like a celebrity. Hehe.
3 comments:
nice dress you have! please post more pics!
Hehe.. Thanks, I love the dress too..those photos I posted here are the ones I took.. You can check out some that people post in facebook... :D:D
"Like Jonathan said, he was not aware that PDC has so many pretty girls until that night!"
He dunno PDC got leng lui before the night?? So sad to hear that!!! Ishhhh..
Post a Comment