I find it sweet to still having contact with old buddies from hometown school. They are the first batch of people I get to be closed with and introduced me to many new term in never heard before in both hokkien and mandarin. Klang is hokkien spoken place. I met with this uncle selling chee-cheong-fun in morning market few years back. He told me he would not pack my chee-cheong-fun for me if I do not order the food in hokkien. So I vomitted all the air in my empty stomach trying to mumble a full sentence of hokkien using what I remember from the conversation between my mom and dad. The uncle gave me anyway, he was just teasing.
Some sweet faces came visiting two years ago and we had a great time together, also we got to know the boyfriend of a the stripe top girl. I called him "kai men". I miss wearing my small size jeans skirt.
It was many years ago when I had my vacation in Cameron Highland with my family. Those are the times when my dad will bring us around for holiday around in 150km radius from Klang. I went up there again with a group of fun and lively friend. That was back in 2006. I was happy because I found a group and we clicked. I savour the friendship that grew along.
After posting the third picture of the same group trips, I realised in all three, they have the same face in the center. Round and chubby. This aunty already went to Singapore now. Remember the times when we buried tm in the sand during Pantai Kerachut trip? and the guys showered together in the cubicle bathrooms.. us too in the next ladies.
Genting Highland is never boring to me because all were different experiences. I went there in three consecutive years since I started my job. It was special and sweet.
I had my Phuket trip in year 2006 and vacation to Krabi in December 2007. The trip produced another few Gigabytes of photos in my hardrive. They are very colourful and sunny. The sea is calm, the water is clear, the people are great. The view is romantic and lovely too.
I have a dear friend that sometimes I dissapointed her because of my lack of attentiveness. I tend to pleasure the rest and abandon her. I realised we have been close for years now. We found our own path and spreaded our wings but we still fly together, to cafetaria for lunch.

4 comments:
i love you pik lay, i still do.
So sentimental 1...
the only 3 words i wanna say, is said by FF too...more than thousand words....but i will stiill say it...i love you too.
hiao
love you girls.. of course plus xwei although she isn't in any of the photo.i avoid putting up photos of work event :P
I have my sentimental side too.. now you see it.
Post a Comment