After getting the modelling clay from charity fair in the morning, I decided to play with it later at night. The box said it is for kids 3 years old and above. My initial intention was to give it as a gift to my little niece. But it rang my mind that my niece just turned one this year so I think I will play with the clay to prevent my niece from messing up my sister's house. I played with the modelling clay when I was a kid. As I remember the clay colours always mix with each other and at the end everything looks ugly in the same dark brownish colour.
This one that I got has very, very, very pretty colours. I envy the kids nowadays. WL and me made 15 cute little things from them. Giraffe, elephant, shark, bear, alien, fish, snake, cow, bee, sheep, birthday cake, aeroplane, robot and dinasour. So whatever you see below, those cute ones are made by me. :)

The animals from the jungle with a brown alien from outerspace were celebrating elephant's birtday. The cute little cake, I piped chocolate icing at the side of the cake with yellow and pink cherries on it. Yummy.

Group photos. I love my elephant!

Ba ba white sheep have you any wool.. lalala.. I love this the most.

Pink piggy. The right one is cow.

The fellowship of the ring. The yellow giraffe stood tall among all.

Giraffe and snake are friends though.

Blue blue shark

Family photos
8 comments:
those lil things are so cute! i like all of them...they look so pure and colourful. they are shaped so similar to their animated counterparts. Great work!
Wow!! So creative... I think each one of them is beautiful... did u refer to anything while u made them???
Geng-nya!~
wee liem didn't refer. But I look for cartoon picture from internet cos i can't remember how a sheep looks like. I wanted to make a frog, but he used up all the green clay. Hate. I never refer when creating the piggy. The cake is my own imagination. Bee, I refer to picture.
where got elephant?
wah, you have art brain :)
Thanks for the nemo fish, I like it very much, I keep it in the cup so that it can swim...
Hehe.. low fang fang. That elephant is very obvious. Stop thinking that it is a mouse anymore.
OK.. I will go your cube and find the nemo in cup if I remember
perhaps you should tell us which one was from you and which was from WL..but obviously WL was making the snake. The cake looks like a real cake..*slurp*
hehe yes. WL made the snake.. cos it is ugly.haha. and the sweet cake is of course made by me!
Post a Comment