The tiny babies looked cute like marshmallows and soft like a pink cotton candy. I named them with two silly names, oreo and jelly. There is no way to differentiate which one is oreo and which one is jelly because both look similar. Chocolate, dark chocolate and black on top and white belly with white one inch long whiskers. Also I am not sure if they are male or female so let's assume they are gay for now.

Oreo and Jelly always hide at one corner and only come to us if there is food. They are so active and agile, never let you hold it for long. Sniffing at your hand and bite with a sting pain when you have food on your palm. I think they are not so affectionate with human.

Both babies are so small, half the size of Microsoft mouse we used in office. The type of the hamsters is Roborovskis which is smallest and fastest among all hamsters. We got them bedding and water bottle today. Hehe.. shopping spree for oreo and jelly. We wanted to get them a wheel too for them to roll in too, maybe next week because the shop we went to is out of stock. Worry that they will bored to death because I am pretty sure I won't be playing with any of them.
4 comments:
Cute!
it must be difficult to take a close-up picture of them, since they move so fast. i like their colour combination, and yes the black-white one does look a bit like oreo haha!
Eeeu.. I tot u named one Marshmallow and the other Cotton Candy :P
Still, is food :P
Nice pics, though... be sure to take good care of them. *Solemn* :-)
hi PL, I thought I heard you saying that you are scared of dog or cats last time leh...or maybe Im nyanyuk liao...emm..but I am scared of hamster!!!
I dropped the comment before I read your entry..Obviously I am not nyanyuk..=p your guts still expensive to buy to touch them..hehe=D
Post a Comment