Do not fear to step into my room. It is clean from germs and bacteria.
To make that happen, I 've changed my bedsheet and washed all washable thing in my room.

Come, come, please come into my room.
Guess what? My only guests are the twin Pringles brothers. They cheer me up and give my body and extra piece of flesh. No. It is fat.
Nevermind, as I am happily showered by gifts. Woohoo..!!

I got this PENSONIC blender. I have tried it with oranges and water melon. Functioned well. I have thought the price is like RM60+. But when I peek at the price in Tesco, it is nearly RM100. Now I do not need to borrow blender from aunty next door when I want to crush the food or mix the shallots.
Milk Thistle is used as liver tonic. I remember doctor said my liver has a layer of fat covering it. So I guess I need to reduce my intake of fatty meat T_T. Don't know how true is that. Eat 2 capsules a day, the words from the person who gave me this bottle.
Milk Thistle is used as liver tonic. I remember doctor said my liver has a layer of fat covering it. So I guess I need to reduce my intake of fatty meat T_T. Don't know how true is that. Eat 2 capsules a day, the words from the person who gave me this bottle. See you all on Monday!!!

2 comments:
how clean your room is, i still don't wanna meet you.. yet..
WL already came in. Haha
Post a Comment