It was 3.45pm August 7th. I received a phone call from an unknown number. Abviously is a China lady, based on her accent. She called and ask if my name is this this this... She spoke in a very clear mandarin and I knew she is looking for me. My mind quickly intepreted her as a con-lady and I will pretend to be stupid. I simply mubled her "uhmm hmm huh". She repeated her question again and I kept quiet. I know it is not a good manner to do that, but I don't want to entertain people like this which I think should be buried alive. Then she feels something not right, as I was not replying her anything in common. Haha. She thought I am a banana then. At that moment, I don't care if I made the wrong assumption because I just want to save myself from falling into any trap. Probably they can put spell on me through telephone line. Who knows?!
Con lady: Nu hui jiang hua yu ma?
Me: Har? Huh huh.. ahhhhhh...
She hang up the line directly and never call back. I wonder why don't they hired an English spoken staff to cheat people..
No comments:
Post a Comment