I woke up this morning with intention to work from home to slip in some time to pack my bag for the trip home. After answering some questions from Adrianne and Brent's, immediately a mail came in ask for meeting by the super woman. In order to not miss my breakfast, I quickly grabbed the milk in fridge with me while flying to the office. The time at the clock struck my head. It was 8.15am and there will be no more parking by the time I reach office. Everything went just as I imagined.
At 8.40am, I drove into Intel lawn. Many cars were quieing at the pathway to parking lot. I made a turn to the new carpark and damn... The hardworking, dark and agile security guard was standing at the junction directing cars to move towards PG9 campus. I made a left turn and wanted to park at the road side. To my surprise I found a parking space near to the gate. So I made the move to shift my car in. Turn to right, and REVERSE and BANG! ... Shit, I don't see anything. What did I just knock it once. Nevermind, I will try reversing again, BANG! second time. OK.. It is a divider by the road side. I drove a bit far and parked. Finished with 2 hours meeting..
this thankful week
8 months ago
2 comments:
wah u so keng ar? Bang once still want try, Bang Bang!!! hahaha...
Yahlo... haih.. i don't know there is something there. Blur.
Post a Comment