After many attempts of explaining the dishes I wanted to go with porridge, I gave up. With the help of internet, I found this precious picture which tells exactly what I want. I don't want to trouble him to pack food for me on weekday afternoons, so I cooked for the past few days. I am out of ingredients to cook simple food because all I have in the refrigerator are meant for healthy people to eat!I want to convey my appreciation especially to my handsome man. He has been sending food and shopping bags to me for the past few days. He is terrified to go near me because he hasn't had chicken pox before. So what he can do is just to leave the stuff at my door step.
Also thank you message goes to every friends out there for their SMS, IM and phone calls on their concerns, not forgetting some that actually had a good laugh at me :P
There is no need to mention: My family, THANK YOU.
2 comments:
so you want fu yu, choi sum and ham dan is it... call me la next time... but i will only send to your doorstep same as your man..
Just now i open one bottle of fu yu, scoop and eat using small spoon. How nice... LOL
Post a Comment