Friday, July 27, 2007

Comfort women

I read in newspaper today that there are few people arrested in Vietnam to have illegally human trafficking women into Malaysia selling then like USD1500 to Malaysian's elderly or disable men for marriage.

It triggers me to type "sex slave" in wikipedia.

I go to this new term called "Comfort women" and had fill my brain with more knowledge on "sex slavery" and broadening my thinking.

"Comfort women" sounds polite but what about "military comfort women"? It sounded a little bit to the negative side of the weigh right.. But "comfort women" equally the same as "military comfort women". Both are referring to the about 200000 women served in the Japanese military army brothels during World War II.

Lately I read somewhere in the newspaper that they interviewed a Chinese lady about ~90 years old. I do not remember the age. She and her sister in law were pulled by Japanese army to their camp to serve them sex day and night. The reporter asked her daughter on her opinion on what had happened to her mother maybe something shameful. I was happy to read that she said NO, because her mom was forced to.

Japanese at first place had advertised the job vacancy and prostitutes applied. The goverment then stop giving out travel visas because it was tarnishing the image of Japan Empire. What the army do next was to approach other countries and comforting the women to join oversea duty with promising of bundle of cash with prosperity rewarded by advance of few hundreds yen. They accepted only to found this oversea job is prostitution. Moving further they did not had enough, the Japanese army strolled along urban areas kidnapping young girls to their brothels.

A soldier testified that the women cried but whether the women lived or died, it did not matter to them. They were the emperor's soldier. Beating and physical torture were normal..

The most disturbing fact that bother me is even the Japanese doctors visiting the "comfort station" rape the girls when they supposed to examine veneral disease.

A little more reading to do, I really had this decision planted in my brain that Japanese always hungry for sex. I remember hearing friends saying about porns from the Japanese are variations. Also they have this SEX/LOVE hotel, setup for couple to make love. WTH???!!! At the age falls in secondary school, many of the Japanese girls had already have sex before.

Why are many people now like imitating Japanese? They are advance in techonology but their mind is full of sex. Also they tortured our older generation. I remembered once my grandmother told me that Japanese army kidnapped my grandfather when he was a little boy and brought him on to stage just throwing him on there for entertainment. OK. This doesn't relates to comfort women.. But they were torturing our people.

So I heard about this joke on Japanese kimono. Why is there this costume exists in the first place? It is for the girls to have sex anywhere they want. Just take off the kimono, you will have a pillow to rest your head and a huge cloth to lie on.

Weird Japanese vending machine. Used Japanese school girl panties. I wonder if they girls sold them the used panties? or is stolen?

No comments: