Sunday, July 08, 2007

Let's Celebrate

A little celebration over the project success was held on Wednesday night at the Gurney Hotel --> my first project. We were quite early and got a good seat just in front of the stage. The invitation mail stated starting time at 6pm where the early birds will get a speacial gift. As we arrived at 6.04pm, we got it.. a simple neck strap to hang our badge. I chose the one in bright fluorescent orange :P I would not complain on the food because they serve quite a big portion, maybe because the our committee pay more for the 8-course dinner. The VIP was late again, causing the dinner to begin 2 hours late. Sigh. The VIPs always stuck in traffic jam and the rest of the normal people always have to wait to them.



Just like any usual company dinner, we were treated to shows and performances by the vendor and our own colleagues. I lazy to comment on those because there were so many of them.3 "gays" and 4 ladies



Team photo. :D




The picture that Soek Junn said is nice..

No comments: