Almost forgotting about how painful it was, I am trying hard to visualize and blog on the accident happened to me last weekend. It was a normal home trip but a bit extra work to do because I was supposed to paint the gate. I started at about 11am after came back from the wet market, probably too late for a painting job. I was painting under the hot sun when my two sisters came with umbrellas to cover me from the glaring sunlight. They were being nice then.. when I came up with a little suggestion that they can lend me a hand. Alright, things went pretty smoothly before the fierce sun began to hide behind clouds. There comes the time when I was supposed to refill the container with paint because it almost finished. So I went down and squatted on the floor, opened the can and finding a bit problem I forcing open the lid, I wanted to stand up and go get a screwdriver or something. Grrr....... at that very moment I felt very painful on my lower back. I don't know it was so serious until at about 3pm, I still cannot bend or shift my body without feeling pain. I called my dad, and he suggested that I went to a traditional chinese massager for relief. I was finding the journey to Shah Alam tough due to the bumpy road along the way and my younger sister was driving the petite Kelisa.

His consultation desk
A few of the own-made oilment

Look professional when explaining stuff to his patient while pointing at the charts
This is very painful. I tried to smile.
Back to work~ after 2 times of the effective massages and going for physiotheraphy instead. It is very slow......... recovery with the physio thing
1 comment:
i also wanna touch your back like the sensei did!!!
Post a Comment