Thursday, July 05, 2007

Lousy laptop + Lame VNC == Job failure

I don't think anyone ever see any shittier problem that I see. I always have problem with my lousy laptop and lame VNC. This is the second time my VNC crashes today. There is no better time it chooses to crash, terminating all my important runs and debugging jobs. When I called EC for help, they will say,

"the VNC has crashed, you do not run anything on them now right? "
"what the .... , don't run? Who you thought I am? The manager? You have just made my FC rollup failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I called the EC again just now, and it asked me to leave a message because no body is working......... -_-'''

Many of the times my delievery delayed is due to VNC problem. I tell you nobody will believe it when I say it is the VNC again.

It is just blank no matter how many times I get a new one......... What the hell that they just installed for me?????????????????????


1 comment:

Xweing said...

HAHAHAH! Hey!! You can't believe it when I tell you now that was EXACTLY what I felt yesterday!

I thought I'm the only one experiencing such problems...!

Ystday when I shift my cursor to VNC my whole VNC straightaway HANG... I'm in the middle of urgently debugging script to deliver then.

Then I tried to call EC but my phone got no dialtone.

Leo check n check for me but cannot work...

After 15 mins, however, everything mysteriously came back to normal. SO WEIRD! >.<