Saturday, October 07, 2006

A pair of pink heel for RM39.90

Today I was browsing the friendster page and found out that my darling sister has grown into such a pretty young lady. She posted some MedBall pictures in her photos : http://www.friendster.com/13338269 . I guess her partner does not look ugly either, Kevin boy.. :P I never see him in real person before but from what I see from her pictures, he is a decent guy. Today I had lunch with my ex-eating-mates. But lately we don't see each other so often anymore and my roomie isn't with us. It is all started when I wanted to go buy some groceries. Before reaching Sunshine, I stopped at Kg. Jawa petrol station to pump air into my flatten by 5% tyres. After squatting and wondering around under the hot sun for 10minutes, I was hold back by the weather. No more groceries .. and thus I headed back to my just like heaven room. But then, I realised I have not fill my stomach yet. First thing in my mind is of course them.. therefore I called one of the "W". The important thing I wanted to stress here is I failed. I bought a pair of heels after strolling along the corridor for less than 15 minutes. Maybe today I was supposed to work at home and I was fined RM39.90 for not staying in my room but go out spending. Now I am too tired to continue.. and doze off soon.. chao..

5 comments:

Fang Fang said...

yupe, very much haha

Anonymous said...

Your sis so so so pretty woh...Pik lay, what happened leh?

Hahah..ok..im just kidding..:P

pik lay said...

u r kidding because she is not pretty ? or because i happen to be so so pretty ?? :P

hANNiS said...

sorry for not being able to go pump ur tyres as promised..

thomas i tot u aim her sister's bf's sisters???

pik lay said...

emm.. thomas, i dunno how to help u..