Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My watch is fixed!!


It is already more than a week I did not update anything here. Maybe the days were too gloomy and I need time to get used to them. A handful of bliss came from friends held me up during the hard times. I have a lot trainings and meetings lining up the whole week. Even the work loads get more and more everyday. I am exhausted but I have the determination to do my best. I love my job and friends (*almost all). I will not leave them if not being forced to. Yeah...force.. But I am forced along the journey. I smiled to feel better when at the same time, it was such a bitter inside. The penne aren't bad at all. I guess the chef now in her mind marks me as greedy girl who eats a lot. I controlled my appetite when the food is little. As the penne was prepared in a big portion, i decided to finish them at the same time, showed the host my true colours :) Forgive me host and thanks for the warm treatment. I smelled fish in the room today. Maybe it came from outside, probably the toilet. My roomie is in happy state lately.She has returned me the capital I lend to her few weeks back. I feel it is coming back.. :) By the way, the watch which is spoiled some time ago is fixed. A friend brought the watch back to small town Taiping and request the old servant with magnifiying glass to fix the tiny thing. He claimed that the watch component is rusty. I guess it because the watch has no water resistant feature. Probably the rain is the reason to the watch's tragic. Yeah, it has some kind of memory for me.. I keep it because it is a beautiful ticking thing, not because of the memories. It costs me rm58 to fix it, ok? haha..

5 comments:

Fang Fang said...

you must feel grateful cause you can eat a lot. :D and darn, still as slim!! *envy*

pik lay said...

FF is too slim to be true

Fang Fang said...

PL you were stunned by my weight weren't you?

pik lay said...

nope.. we have the almost same measurement.. it does not matter.. u r fit.

hANNiS said...

Same measurements?? tell me tell me....I know FF's one...:P