
According to him, I changed a lot. The first thing ping my head is "Am I changing from an ugly duckling into a swan?". Damn.. I don't know I potrait this kind of image. But it is true, something inside me change.. and physically too. Maybe I don't look so kiddy anymore. It is a different stage of life now. I am emerging into the mature lady type. It isn't a bad thing. As he said i look attractive from every different angle. I know he is such a sweet talker, therefore i am ignoring most of his words. Don't let him know this. Haha. Probably yesterday's conversation is the best i had in few months time. He is so attentive to my needs and so caring. How could I resist not to smile the whole day even though my day has not been this tired in previous time. I hope kindness can empowered me a happy life. I understand the people around me treat me well. I appreciate what they have done for me. I am happy for Ling's on her new baby boy, Poh for her wedding next year and my sis for the kicking baby in her stomach and growing. We are all worried for her as she had a little trouble on her new member of the small family. She resigned, I know it was a very hard decision for her as she left what she had gained for working so hard. It is hard for me to get contact with the other one isolated in australia. She is busy there, with her study. I have passed my mommy's message to her today. At last after five years waiting, she got her chance to fix her teeth.. But the lousy goverment is really not doing their job well. It is too far from her now. She can't take the offer anymore as the distance is really a problem. yvonne is having her PMR exam now. I wish she can be calm in all her papers. It is the most important thing. I love her and Hong a lot. I am sorry for forgetting hong's 17th birthday. I did celebrated with her on my last trip home. I treated her japanese lunch with a necklace as the special present. Mom has been keeping stuff bout dad from me. I know she don't want me to worry. But it is really worrying. He fell, but luckily we had the chinese sensei in house now. bro in law is really good in this kind of stuff as his dad is the real traditional sensei. He applied the knowledge he has on dad and the outcome is really superb. Everyone is far away from me, but the connection is still tight. I miss them and I miss the moments at home .. Mommy really loves me ... and so do I..
2 comments:
i wonder who confessed in the comment till you wanna remove it? :D
its spam..
Post a Comment