Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oooh.. Oooh.. Oooh..

I almost hang over due to the work loads. It is a never ending work. I do spend some time everyday to think about the sweet things that occured during the day. Today I have not yet recall any. Sunday was somehow special.. I was out there searching for something to give to her next week. Almost everyone would not be around during the special holiday. I cancelled my plan to take leave because I wanted to be here to settle the work before I depart for Phuket on the week after. Yesterday in the meeting, when my boss asked me to give some updates on synthesis.. I had lined up every details that I wanted to inform the team members. Erm, and when he asked for the last item I want to tell it there, my heart was beating fast. I said; "This is quite important actually, I am going for vacation on WW45.1 and WW45.2, and SJ also won't be around". My boss typed in his meeting notes: Oooh...Ooohh..Oooh... Shit.. It is supposed to be my first official synthesis run. I am really disspointed on the date we booked the vacation plan. It is out of the original schedule because the project schedule is pushed out. Now I just hope that what I wish will come true..

PHUKET, I AM COMING !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you be so irresponsible to leave your team during project crunch time? Your first synthesis run and you are ditching your team? This is so bad of you. Utterly disappointed. Nag..nag..nag..nag..nag..nag...

kekekeke

pik lay said...

yeah.. i also feel the same.. disspointed with myself and I put KT Lim on table

Xweing said...

so bad... jules...

Piklay, i linked you on my blog :)

pik lay said...

link la link la.. haha