It was a happy day on 27th Oct. The day started till climax in the noon and slow down in the night. I was touched by the kindest people around me.. I received greetings from my high school friends, coursemates, university friends, other friends, colleagues, relatives, sisters, and parents... They are just to marvelous for remembering my birthday. I have a lil bit of empty space in my heart for something else. Happy happy~
My sis tummy is filled with a living thing.. haha.. it's a girl.. we have been shopping for her needs on last Wednesday. She got her toddler's "car", comforter, clothes, and others.. so many things..
this thankful week
8 months ago
7 comments:
haha exactly what i wanna ask. you are always the first the leave comment la thomas..
And FF you always comment after Thomas comments...hahahaha....
You know what is the 3rd comment that deleted by Lay Lay?? hehe...ask her ler....is some secret between she and I...underground one....
har? FF delete one.. she has duplicate comment.. u ask her and see?
erm.. i don't know.. don't ask me..
Dude, babies don come out from tummies k?...u gave me a scare there, though wat living thing!!!
Congrats to your sis. Auntie Pik lay, you are getting old, wrinkles are forming as we speak.
she same age as u julian
Post a Comment