Saturday, October 21, 2006

Advanced celebration :)

Thanks to my buddy aka Sushi for organizing an early celebration for my birthday. I am going to turn 24 next week.


I was told that we are going to Tambun, and my intelligent brain whispered to me that it would be seafood *wink wink*. Kitty asked to go with the rest first and my first reaction was, how can it be? Am I not supposed to be the VIP? VIP doesn't go first.. Haha.. This then has become Kitty's joke of the day. The S[SJ] had already standing still down at the lobby with their usual soft spoken chat when I arrived. By the way, we are taken to the place in Chicken Lil's superb four wheel Toyota Corollla 1.6. The communicated map has brought us to Holland but our marvelous combinacated EQ route us back to the right lane. We followed the sign board Klinik Batu Kawan and reached there the earliest. The other two cars which is chauffeur by our two gentlemen arrived 20 hours later.. Haha.. This time, our dedicated team member of the Hot&Spicy Chicken Wing did not manage to make it because she got to have candle night dinner with her spouse. Anyway, Chicken still having a good time and played with Chicken Lil's friend.


See ? I was having a good time surrounded by the handsome and charming colleagues.

and pretty ones!!

Kitty ordered 7 dishes; but she was triggered later on by our giant eating appettite that this portion of food was not enough to feed the 14 of us. We were later added another 3 dishes and on of them is Chicken's favaourite soft shell crabs.

I reminded them about the birthday cake before it ended. Smart me... It was a chocolate melted on cheezy and some choc creamy ingredients. See the name? It is my cake.


Thanks to CCW for the special hand drawn birthday card. I was so stupid not to detect the "I Love You" sentence on the card. Haha.. Kitty and the rest claimed it is there.. only smart people can read it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intelligent brain it seems. Of course go tambun eat seafood lah, then go there eat KFC is it? :P

pik lay said...

ya.. they so lembab la.. 20 hours only reach.. ehhh.. julian, also smart leh.. u know NO KFC there

hANNiS said...

Purposely to wait till 12am tonight only send out this comment...

Happy Birthday Leng Lui!!
happy always! Smile :)