Hey! I made cheesecake!
Okay, so it's my hubby's birthday and I asked what cake he wants to eat? He mentioned that he likes the Oreo cheesecake that my sister made before. So I asked for the recipe and she pointed me to chilled Oreo cheesecake recipe by Amy Beh from kuali.com. This recipe is perfect :)
Tada! Here it is!
It's not so hard to make but I divided the process into 2 days due to my full hands in the evening after work. I made the base on day 1 and let the base set in fridge. On day 2, I made the cheese topping with the help of my hubby and let it chilled to set in the fridge again. Day 3 with planning is his birthday so we just blow candle and cut the cake :p. You know, it's not really easy for me to do something like this because of time restriction. I can only start doing my own "stuff" after 10pm , after I put my baby to bed and completed the daily house chores. A lot people ask why do I have so much stuff to do? I said I need to clean house, do laundry, fold clothes, iron clothes, cut fruits, clean kitchen equipment, pack baby stuff, dry the cutlery and plates and pots and prepare next day dinner etc bla bla bla. Then they will have follow up question, YOU WASH CLOTHES EVERYDAY? I don't know how to explain this. I don't wash clothes everyday but every alternate day I will have different house chores to do. You will understand one day if you are in my shoe.
I am very proud of my chilled cheesecake although I haven't eat much of it. We just shared a piece last night because I was so tired and we have no mood cake after stuffing ourselves with fruits. I took a piece to my buddy Stephanie this morning because she said she wanted to try and yeah, encouraging feedback from her. Tonight I am going to savor a piece to reward myself of the hard work throughout the week.
this thankful week
8 months ago

2 comments:
Time to get your husband to do house chores? :p
Did tell him to do and he helps. Anyway it's hard to explain how he helps and how he doesn't.
Post a Comment