Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BF: Remarkable 8oz day

Okay, this is something that I don't usually post here. But I am too happy not to tell the world. Today I feel happier than usual grumpy days. So I managed to express 8oz of milk in the morning session. For those who don't understand, I am still breastfeeding and I have to express milk for my baby during work so that he has milk to drink at care taker's place. Due to my grumpy mood everyday which I can't avoid due to the stress and misc, my supply drop to 4-5oz in the morning session which means I don't produce enough milk for my baby everyday. He drinks 6oz each time and 3 times at care taker's place. So I have to work extra hard to express milk for him during weekend and late nights (my OT) since I only pump twice at work and that's taking up a hell lot of my working hours. 


However I don't feel as happy anymore during the second pump session because my hubby actually don't remember our anniversary so it's back to low low supply milk. Added up I still get extra 2oz comparing to usual days so I only needed to fill up 3oz tonight. Yay! Hopefully it will. I will try to keep a happy mind but it's just not possible. People say I smile and laugh all the times and I am very happy. Okay, no comment. Anyway yes I am happy for the first half of day today. Thank you very much happiness. You made me need to work less harder tonight and coming weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha....sound like you're using this post to complaint about your hubby. Usually all the focus will be on the baby. Other stuffs tend to be forgotten.

Yee Voan said...

Happy Anniversary! =)

Chiu Pin Teo said...

Haha I didn't understand the title until I read the post. Anyway be happy always k