I have been preparing semi solid food for Baby J. I started to add some varieties of different ingredients into his food lately. For the past weekend, I made pumpkin, potato and green leafy vegetables for his main meals.
I cleaned and cut 1/6 small pumpkin into cubes. Then I put them into steamer. I also laid down 5 leaves of small "bak choy" on top of the pumpkin cubes. I let them steamed for about 15 minutes. At the same times, I peeled about 8 baby potatoes and boiled in some water for about the same time ~15minutes or until soft. When both sides were ready, I mixed them into blender and add the water from boiling potato. Blend until soft and parted into 3 servings. I served the one in bowl to baby J once it cooled down a little to warm temperature and kept the 2 other servings into clean and sterilized containers.
Baby J loves the sweetness from pumpkin and he needs the iron from green leafy vegetables. Potato is for him to build energy for his "active lifestyle".

2 comments:
healthy diet for baby J
balance diet..good job mommy
~huei fen~
Post a Comment