I upgraded baby J food's texture into higher level of acceptance. This time I blended the rice into smaller particles before cooking. For the green, I cut some leaves of vegetables into small tiny stripes and cubed the pumpkin. Baby J likes the taste of pumpkin as it is sweet. I guess the pumpkin adds some sweet flavoring into the bland and tasteless porridge. I let them boil and simmer in pot until soft with constant stirring to avoid the rice from sticking to the base of pot. I did not blend the mixture and just let baby J eats like that. He accepted the texture and loving it! He finished 2 meals today with a pear puree. I hope this gives my little one a balance meal. I am thinking of introducing him some anchovies in another 2 weeks time. He already got 2 teeth!!! grrrr....
this thankful week
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment