My baby sitter is down with flu so I took a day off today to stay home with baby J. I made him his first porridge! I only cooked 1 tablespoon of rice which I processed into powdery form. I shredded a bit of carrot into the mixture of rice and water then let it cook for about 25 minutes. Stir it from time to time to avoid the tiny bits of rice from sticking to the base. I hope he will love his first porridge
this thankful week
8 months ago

5 comments:
looks yummy
It's tasteless :-P
is it ok to feed him porridge that early? maybe you should start with rice cereal. I'm not sure but if your Pedi allows it, just try la ya. I started with the organic rice cereal 1st anyway~~
jiayou bb J!!!
~huei fen~
Porridge was only trial and he only ate like few spoons. Yes, I am feeding him rice cereal and a purees. He had pumpkin mash, apple, avocado, carrot and rice cereal. Only a little once a day. He is liking apple a lot :)
oh, I saw in your subsequent entry on apple puree. your boy will like all these solid food very well in the future :) good job mommy
~huei fen~
Post a Comment