Sunday, November 27, 2011

Toys

I was trying to search for some toys for the little one and everything seems so pricey. Anyway, I got him a flexi ball. Before this I bought a cloths book (fluffy chicks) and lamaze learning block from someone at work place. The condition of the 2 are still good and I washed them throughly and now are ready for the little one.



Here is the super big toy for him from Rachel ah-yi! He can only play this when he is older and I will keep it nicely until then :) thank you thank you.

5 comments:

Hakuna Matata said...

:)

Chiu Pin Teo said...

nice work bench haha

Anonymous said...

when will be your delivery date? U should eat more for your baby ya

pik lay said...

Next month! I should keep what I am eating now. :) Baby is at normal weight which means I am alright with my normal intake ;)

Chiu Pin Teo said...

yay baby is coming his way :D