I have a new android phone and I used the sync feature to sync everything from my google into the new phone because I uploaded my old phone's contact to google's contact. I didn't know that the auto sync will also sync my photos online into my phone. I have this blog for around 6 years and the photos I had uploaded all the while accumulated up to 2700++. When I saw the photos in my phone gallery, I was thinking what the heck, 2000 plus photos gonna eat up all my phone memory pretty fast. So what I did without thinking is to DELETE all the photos since I have them in my blog. How much would I know that these photos are exactly the same copies in my blog. A few seconds after I press the delete button, my mind was jumping like crazy, heart beating so fast. I quickly logged into my blog and see.. wwwwwwwwooooaaah, all the photos including my banner's all gone. I was deep depressed due to the lost. Any how, I manage to find some latest photos and uploaded them back into the latest posts. The rest, I have no idea when to find them. So, please be careful next time with your phone auto-sync feature. No more next time.
2 comments:
Pity u....
omg tat's shocking!
Post a Comment