I have been lazy to update my blog for quite some time and tired too. Anyway, this is something that I make from time to time, not very often but not too little too. Roughly once every 1.5 to 2 months? It is the long bean rice. It has the fragrance of dried shrimp, shitake mushroom, garlic and pork belly ;) All the ingredients are cooked in wok first with the rice before being transferred into rice cooker.

Simple but appetizing dinner for today.
2 comments:
hmm.. Why still need to transfer to rice cooker after cooked in wok?
cook the long bean with meat and other ingredients just like you normally do when you stir fry vege. Then add in rice, water, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt and pepper, let it boil for a 20-30 seconds. The rice is not cooked yet. I just want to flavour it with the aroma of the juices and sauces.
Post a Comment