My mind ventured into finding ingredients in my fridge. I saw tofu (tao chiam) that I bought on Saturday, chicken fillets and spring onions. okay, that's it. That's what I am making today for dinner, tofu patties! My head started to think of what's written in the blog, and what I can omit, what I can use to make it a perfect dish.
Here is the ingredients I use for the patties
2 firm tofu (smashed using potato masher)
2 pieces minced chicken
2 tablespooons chopped spring onions
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoon cooking wine
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 egg yolk
salt & pepper
For frying
flour
1 egg, beaten
Chop chicken and smash tofu
Mix all the ingredients together
Divide mixture into 2 portion and build a log on each of the 2 aluminium foil
Roll the foil up and secure both ends.
Steam the logs for 10 minutes
Slice the steamed logs
Coat the with flour, and then egg
Fry until both sides turn golden brown
Serve with rice
In photo from top right clockwise, mince the chicken, mixture of ingredients, steam the logs, fry in pan

Feeling very tired but happy with the end product!
4 comments:
girl... you make me feel want to try out this... :D How it taste without fried it?
It's nice too without frying! I popped 2 into my mouth when I was cutting the edge of the logs. But be careful, it's very hot. hahaha
I think you can add some soy sauce to the mixture too.. :)
hmm... Just thinking without frying may be less oily? :P
Yupe less oily. But u can always use a piece of paper towel to suck the excessive oil up. I seldom fry food too, just this one I tried frying.
Post a Comment