Monday, March 21, 2011

Popsicles

There is this RM5 shop opened in Queensbay owned by Jusco. They sell all sort of Japan made stuff and most of the time, the stuff there are so cute and hard to find at somewhere else. But they are mostly useless. You can pick a few things and they totalled up to RM30 which is kind of nuisance because you spent RM30 over things that will add to your house of rubbish collection, went straight to the cabinet and you will not see it again. So we choose the item that we want to buy carefully. This is one of them, the popsicle mould!

I used to have this back at home where my mom got it free from buying Ribena. FOC. But I am so tempted to have my own popsicle at home because I'm sick of eating fattening cream ice cream by now.

I had used this mould 2 times so far, first when I made orange flavour popsicles and second, I squeezed lime juice out from real limes! and mix it to syrup made of screwpine leaves and sugar water ;) They are such a relief during hot day but anyway, I ate the lime popsicles during stormy weather yesterday.

2 comments:

Xweing said...

"I squeezed lime juice out from real limes"

can squeeze juice out of fake limes 1 ar? LOL...

pik lay said...

ooooo.. some people get lime juice from powder :p and bancuh into juice... :p