Today Weeliem cooked dinner. He wanted to do the cooking because I was very tired and had been really grumpy lately. That's the reason I did not post any new stuff as I have been cooking all the usual or food that I cooked before. My mind is too occupied with something else. I took a nap at 5.30pm and when I woke up, I can smell the scent coming from the kitchen. Bliss. He was making one of our preferred comfort food
shrimp dish and stir-fry bean sprout (dou miao). I made this remark to him during dinner: "Whatever that you cook taste like my own cooking". Yes, it's true because he cooks like me. I made the recipe and I taught him all the steps. That's why the food he cooked taste like what I made. I think this is a pretty good progress indeed which means he can make real food now. I've been thinking a lot about our coming vacations and I can't help to imagine all the trips that we will be making together with Leng and Bryan. I was trying up some clothes in the evening , testing out different combination of jackets, dresses, tops that I will wear for our coming trip. Vain, isn't it. I hope not. I just want to avoid looking like a grumpy old lady in photos. I probably need a spring straw hat to complete the fashion match. I am looking forward for this trip because it's so hot over here in Malaysia. I can barely stand the heat if I go out in the sun nowadays. The pain when the sun got onto my skin, tingling pain. It's a honeymoon cum casual trip for us because we will be spending sometime alone together and other times with them. I'm longing for vacation since our Singapore visit last year in July. Overall, I am happy with Weeliem and I hope I still will for the next 60 decades considering I live up to almost 90... Best case I guess if the world hasn't end.
5 comments:
Wish you have a nice trip! :D
TQ chew ean.. still got a few weeks to wait.
oh no girls!!
you know I was moving out all my jackets, dresses and clothes every time before i go to a trip with my bf. i think we were just excited so it is not vain:P
i wanna try out my clothes too!
I got a simple straw hat today . Haha I hope the weather is good so I can use it ;)
Post a Comment