Friday, February 25, 2011

10 years old and a year old , old birthday



This is absolutely ridiculous making me not wanting to do any work anymore. I posted the same photo in facebook saying to unleash some of the stress I am having. Yes, I am dying to do something than thinking about how much work I am having, how much issues there are now and everyday, the stress I got from work and home..it's too much. Red spots popping out on my skin everywhere due to the amount of stress I am having...

The photo of my sister and I inside the pic was taken back at our old house in BBB. The house was full of boxes that time because my mom had been packing for years to move to the new house, which my parents are staying in now. The photo was taken in my room at hometown.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

=) I will go see u two weeks after!!!!haha

pik lay said...

come quick. i need someone that can talk in the house