Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Random update

I finally had a hair cut after so long waiting. I wanted to cut my hair short since months ago but I have to hold my wish because of wedding. I want a bun for wedding and I don't want to use a fake hair/wig to create it. This is the first photo of my new hair right after I came home from hair cut. I have been getting all sorts of comments related to pregnancy at the first time someone sees me, like : "Why that cutting your hair short is a sign of pregnancy?" , " Why is that cutting hair short is to prepare for pregnancy?". Okay, if I am really is.. I will cut it even shorter. This is like shoulder length, easily grow past shoulder in a month time. -_-


Today I dropped by MNG during lunch hour with Her Hau to see if I can get anything for myself. It is their year end annual sale. I got myself a black dress and a bag. Love to max. They are not very cheap though after discount so I am not sure what I bought them. Maybe because my head keep thinking I really need a black dress. A basic black dress that every girl should own one.


This is the wedding biscuits we ordered from LianBee's bakery for guo-da-li. These packages were given to relatives by my parents to inform them their daughter is getting married!

6 comments:

Xweing said...

Nice dress! And nice haircut~~

I guess no one will be seeing XW with short hair at least not in the near future.. ahaha

pik lay said...

Hehe. Thanks buddy! You're alive and kicking!

josze said...

ahhhhhh i would love to have my hair a bit shorter than your length now! u look fresher!

pik lay said...

lol. Fresher look but my face was not though. It was end of day when I got home. Exhausted..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yalo..I think you looked exhausted from the pic. but I still love the bag and the dress! heard from WL about the sales today!! so sad i missed that!!!!!