Friday, March 19, 2010

xiao wei & leo big day

In January, Xiao Wei and Leonard tied the knot. She is not only my work buddy, she is my chatting friend who I can say anything to, she is also a close friend to me at work. I really feel sad that she left the company. Anyway, in the other hand, I am happy that she took the brave step and went back to study.

The lovely wedding was held in Flamingo hotel, Tanjung Bungah. The place looked wonderful that night, what can you say more, a pool side wedding. The bride is fabulous as ever.


This is the solemnization part that I missed because I was in charged of the receptionist that evening. Looking at the photo below, I saw her mom disbelief look that Leonard really kissed the bride so hard.


A nice photo of me taken with WL by the official photographer.

I didn't send this photo below to herhau because the actual photo is really blur. It looks good below because I resize it smaller.

With colleagues; current and ex.

Despite the humid and hot weather that night, we had fun. This is the last photo taken with the happy couple before we left.

5 comments:

Xweing said...

Oh my!!!!! You're the first person to blog about my wedding.. :-X

Keke...

I myself haven't blog about it yet..

Thanks and I really miss u so much too.. ;-(

pik lay said...

u are busy blogging about korea. that's why no time to blog about wedding :P

Xweing said...

Yeah... suddenly, i have unlimited things to blog about everyday.. :P

Anonymous said...

congratz xweing!

leonardlcy said...

hey! Someone blogged about my wedding! Apologies for the hot night. And thanks so much for all your help!